Supercharged Website Hosting
Carbon neutral website hosting!
As part of our commitment to reducing our own carbon footprint, our servers are situated within a carbon-neutral data centre. Where energy demands are not met and electricity from the grid is needed, carbon offset measures are put into place.
Why is it important to have a fast loading website?
The faster your website loads, the better it will convert! This is not just down to the design, it is down to the speed of your websites hosting environment. Studies have suggested that nearly half of web users expect your website to load within the magic 2 seconds or less, and they tend to abandon a site that isn’t loaded within 3 seconds. This means that you could be missing out on a lot of potential sales.
More studies have suggested that 79% of web shoppers who have had trouble with a website’s performance say they will not return to that site to buy again and around 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online meaning yet even more potential of lost revenue for your business.
Having a faster loading website will also mean you rank higher in Google! We do not need to tell you how important that is!
- Email Support for Website
- Basic hosting plus…
- SSL Certificate
- Security updates
- Telephone support
- Professional hosting plus…
- Out of hours support
- Priority response
Here at Vibrant Pulse, we’re obsessed with SPEED! Your website loading speed that is. We provide far more than just a supercharged website hosting service which will benefit you with a faster website and better SEO scores:
- Our supercharged website hosting helps you rank higher in Google as standard.
- We have UK based servers as standard.
- All data is compressed before it is sent to your website user as standard.
- Keep alive sessions are enabled as standard.
- Speed improvement work carried out consistently as standard.
- You get email and web space as standard.
- The team are here to provide 24/7, no-nonsense support as standard.
- Effective spam filtering as standard.
- Uptime of 99.9% is given as standard.
- Go green with carbon neutral data centres as standard.