Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What would increased website traffic mean to your business?
Imagine yourself at the top of the search engines and getting more traffic to your website. Imagine what that extra exposure and traffic would do for your business. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is simply, the process of getting your website to the top of the search engines for targetted keywords, without the use of PPC campaigns.
Search Engine Optimisation is the cost-effective, long term strategy to help you market your business and appear in front of a new audience. The right search terms are so important. We have helped hundreds of businesses, both locally within Exmouth and nationally throughout the UK, to appear higher in the search engines and benefit from the increased traffic. What can higher, targeted website traffic do for your business?
How Important Is This?
Having a functional website design is not enough nowadays. Almost 80% of internet users do not look past page 3 of their search results. If you are not in these first 3 pages, the chances are your website will not be found and you will be loosing out to you competition!
How Does SEO Work? How do we do more?
After a free analysis of your website, we advise on the best route to travel, using both onsite and offsite techniques. Not only will we carry out full search engine optimisation works on your website for your chosen keywords, but we’ll also:
- Look at the speed of the website and speed up the loading times. A faster website converts more users, meaning more customers for your business.
- Check how mobile-friendly your website is.
- Look at the hosting requirements of your website.
- Analyse how people navigate your website.
- Check your Call to Actions (CTAs) to make sure they are directing traffic to the right places.
- Send reports and advise on other forms of online and offline marketing.
- Increase the traffic to your website.