Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
In a competitive internet world, it is important to ensure that your website works with you. You may think that this depends solely on having an original, informative and visually appealing website and, of course, this is part of it, however, when you are investing in a website, you must also make sure that people can find it. This is where SEO comes into play.
Search Engine Optimisation is the cost-effective way to market your business to potentially thousands of new customers a day and getting into the first 3 pages of search results. The right search terms are so important. We have helped hundreds of businesses, both locally within Exmouth and nationally throughout the UK, to appear higher in the search engines and benefit from the increased traffic. What can higher, targetted website traffic do for your business?
How Important Is This?
Having a functional website design is not enough nowadays. Almost 80% of internet users do not look past page 3 of their search results. If you are not in these first 3 pages, the chances are your website will not be found and your competition will be losing you, potential customers.
What would increased website traffic mean to your business?
Imagine yourself at the top of the search engines and getting more traffic to your website. Imagine what that extra exposure and traffic would do for your business. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is simply, the process of getting your website to the top of the search engines for targetted keywords, without the use of PPC campaigns.
How Does SEO Work?
After a free analysis of your website, we advise on the best route to go down using both onsite and offsite techniques. Not only will we carry out full search engine optimisation works on your website for your chosen keywords, but we’ll also:
- Look at the speed of the website and speed up the loading times. A faster website converts more users, meaning more customers for your business.
- Check how mobile-friendly your website is.
- Look at the hosting requirements of your website.
- Analyse how people navigate your website.
- Check your Call to Actions (CTAs) to make sure they are directing traffic to the right places.
- Send reports and advise on other forms of online and offline marketing.
- Increase the traffic to your website.