We like to give back to the community
From our early beginnings as a community focused website aiming to link the community together, today, we carry our principles forward and actively aim to get involved with projects within our community.
- Supporting the Air Cadets - The Air Cadets have their own website 299exmouth.com which we built for them and host free of charge. We took photographs for their website and offered advice as to how to promote themselves. The Air Cadets are an energetic youth service, partly funded by the Royal Air Force. The service provides an opportunity for young people to learn about aviation through to team work and carry out a wide range of activities and pursuits which help them to exercise, develop confidence and gain skills.
- Exmouth Christmas Lights (ECL) - Vibrant Pulse works with the organising committee to campaign for having Christmas lights in Exmouth. ECL aims to raise £7000 to help fund the lights. In May, Vibrant Pulse donated t-shirts to the 2012 campaign and kept up the publicity on Facebook as well as being involved in the creation of the new website and providing photography services to help the town towards its goal. Vibrant Pulse will continue its support of this campaign during 2013.
- Town Team - This group was set up in response to Mary Portas's bid to try and get more footfall to town centres and stop the decline of the UK highstreet. News was announced in May 2012 that twelve high streets were set to share £1.2 million. A further fifteen regions are to be chosen later this year but Exmouth has been unsuccessful although being shortlisted. The Town Team the bid formed however is still together and aims to highlight what can be improved about the town centre to improve footfall, while helping to link residents and business owners with Council representatives. Vibrant Pulse are an active part of this town team.
- Exmouth Chamber of Trade and Commerce - Vibrant Pulse's owner, Daniel Smith is an Executive committee member of the Chamber of Commerce. The chamber exists to promote business and trade within Exmouth and Daniel recommends that other local businesses become a member. You can ask Daniel directly for more information.
- Supporting Jack Drinkall racing - Jack Drinkall is a young racing driver from Exmouth who is showing his potential on the circuits and Vibrant Pulse are supporting his campaigns to rise to number one in Formula 1 racing. We provide advice and materials to support Jack accessing ongoing sponsorship bids and marketing activities.
- Exmouth Business Awards - In 2013, Vibrant Pulse sponsored the very first Young Entrepreneur Awards in an effort to showcase that the younger generation are the future of business not only in the town but in the wider economy also.
- Providing Work Experience opportunities - We like to encourage up and coming creative talent within the local area and to do this, we provide opportunities for growth and development and from time to time are able to offer work experience placements. Get in touch with us if you are interested.